Semi teorie,aplicata pietelor financiare

forex, stocks etc.
daily charts
for long (reverse for short)
buy today at market open if yesterday was an bullish day and the day before yesterady was an bullish outside day
stop at the low of outside day

the 30% rule
it’s nice because it’s based on the volatility of market traded
trade forex, stocks, commodities etc
only daily charts
define long term trend (go long only in uptrend/sell for downtrend)
for long
long term trend is bullish
wait for a pullback/retrace in trend
the retrace is defined as: at least 2 days in opposite directions (2 bearish days in this case with lowe high and lower lows). personaly i look only for retraces that have 3 days opposite candlles or more
i sum up last 3 bearish days volatility
then i calculate what it’s 30% of the sum
then i go long tomorow if actual price is 30% higher from the open
i place the stop below the open price of today minus the 30%
i’m realy bad at math an explaining things, hope the picture explain it better
close trade when trend change or trail the stop

the simplest one
trade all asset clases be aware of corellations
use only weekly chart with sma40
buy (reverse for sell) next week if last week close price was above sma40, but only if actual price is 10% or 20% higher from last week high (this way you will skip some false signals)
stop at last week low minus 10% or 20% from last week range

trick for all market
trade only daily charts or define long term trend and add possitions in the direction of long term trend using charts like 30 min,1h etc.
if today was an bullish outside day and yesterday was an pin bar then buy tomorow at maket open (reverse for sell)
stop at outside day low
trail the stop

si pentru prostanacii care cred ca numerle fibonacci guverneaza pietele financiare
all markets
daily charts or define long term trend and buy only in an uptrend and sell in down trends
for long (reverse for sell)
after an bullish mother candle we need at least 2 inside bars that will be in the range of the mother candle
after the inside bar an outside bar appers
the outside bar needs to be also bullish
go long tomorow at market open
(ffor short mother candle and outside bar should be bearish days)
stop low of the outside day
trail the stop

the pic is from gold at the begining of 2011 and in the same time the pattern abolishes trading systems based on fibonacci moving averages numbers. (if you apply 21 ma to the gold chart you will see that the ma generated also an buy signal ) but markets are moved by capital not some bogus fibonacci numbers

Teoria e frumoasa. Dar practica ne mananca. Asa ca, ce rezultate ai?

sa mai si zambim putin
soros: “hmm…nice bubble we have here”
druckenmiller: " i think we need to close the trade, we have enough profit on this one"
soros: “it’s a bubble you moron, we buy more using market money, i will make this bubble bigger”
rezultatele sunt satisfactoare, ca la scoala

i call this trick bishop run (its an really nice concept, and i’m sure some traders use it but i don’t tink you will find it over internet)
all markets
only daily charts
define long term trend
only buy in uptrends / sell in downtrends
for buy (reverse for sell)
if actual trend its bullish, and today high was the highest high in 3 days,today low was less than the lowest low in 3 days and the day closed bullish then buy tomorow at market open
stop at lowest low or set stop at the low of signal candle
trail the stop

when you find a bubble, but you are dead sure its a bubble, then money are staing in a corner just that someone to pick them up.
it’s relativly simple, you buy in a bubble if price is going up and you go short if its going down.

alte 2 patternuri interesante

un simulator monte carlo, simplu de utilizatMonte Carlo Simulator.rar (2.8 MB)

mpterm2008.xls (442 KB)

De rezultate in pietele reale, se aude ceva?